BasicPette® Non-autoclavable Fixed Pipette
|CATALOG NO.||PRODUCT NAME||CERTIFICATE|
|ABT-BPF-5||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 5 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-10||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 10 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-20||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 20 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-25||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 25 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-50||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 50 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-100||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 100 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-200||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 200 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-250||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 250 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-500||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 500 μl||CE|
|ABT-BPF-1000||BasicPette Fixed Volume Pipette 1000 μl||CE|
1. BASICPETTE aspirates and dispense volumes of liquid precisely and safely.
2. BASICPETTE series pipettes include 5 models of multi-volume adjustable pipettes and 10 models of volume fixed pipettes, which can meet your basic volume needs.
3. The volume is set by turning the push-button. The push-button makes it easy and quick to set volumes.
4. A tip ejector button simplifies the discarding of the tip and makes the operation safe.
5. Each BASICPETTE is factory calibrated and carefully checked gravimetrically.
1. Hold the pipette in one hand. With the other hand, turn the push button until the volume line points toward the desired volume.
2. Fit a new disposable tip to the tip holder. Press only enough to make a positive airtight seal, which avoids leaks or poor accuracy.
a). The surfaces of tips, especially interior surface, must be clear, smooth and hydrophobic to avoid retention of liquid. Too much retention results in poor accuracy and reproducibility.
b). The tip orifice must be the correct size.
c). Tips are for a single application and they must not be cleaned for reuse.
3. Pre-rinse the tip by aspirating the first volume of liquid and then dispensing it back into the same vessel or to waste.
4. Press the push button to the FIRST STOP, which corresponds to the set volume of liquid. Holding the pipette vertically, immerse the tip into the sample to a depth of 2 – 4 mm. Wait 2 – 3 seconds. Allow the push button to return slowly to the top position. DO NOT let it snap up. Then withdraw the tip from the liquid. You may wipe any droplets away from the outside of the tip using a medical wipe. If you do so, make sure not to touch the tip’s orifice.
5. Place the tip end against the inside wall of the receiving vessel at an angle of 10°to 40°. Press the push button slowly to the first stop. Wait 1 – 3 seconds. Then press the push button to the second stop, expelling the residual liquid in the tip. Withdraw the pipette from the vessel and release the push button slowly.
6. Press the tip ejector button to eject the tip.
|Model||Volume (µl)||Accuracy %||CV %|
Note: The above information is for reference use only. Please refer to the product insert provided with the products before use.