Accu-Tell® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Urine Cup with Lock
|Product Name||Specification||Catalog No.|
|Multi-2 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M122|
|Multi-3 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M123|
|Multi-4 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M124|
|Multi-5 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M125|
|Multi-6 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M126|
|Multi-7 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M127|
|Multi-8 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M128|
|Multi-9 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M129|
|Multi-10 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M130|
|Multi-11 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M131|
|Multi-12 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M132|
|Multi-13 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M133|
|Multi-14 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; with adulteration||ABT-DOA-M134|
|Product Name||Specification||Catalog No.|
|Multi-2 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H122|
|Multi-3 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H123|
|Multi-4 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H124|
|Multi-5 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H125|
|Multi-6 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H126|
|Multi-7 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H127|
|Multi-8 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H128|
|Multi-9 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H129|
|Multi-10 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H130|
|Multi-11 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H131|
|Multi-12 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H132|
|Multi-13 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H133|
|Multi-14 Drug Urine Cup||with lock; without adulteration||ABT-DOA-H134|
ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Urine Cup is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine at the following cut-off concentrations, Including Specimen Validity Tests (S.V.T.) for: Oxidants/PCC, Specific Gravity, pH, Nitrite, Glutaraldehyde and Creatinine:
|Benzodiazepines (BZO 500)||Oxazepam||500/300/200/100|
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Δ9-THC-9 COOH||150/50/25|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||Nortriptyline||1,000|
|Ketamine (KET 1,000)||Ketamine||1,000/500/300|
|Synthetic Marijuana (K2-50)||JWH-018、JWH-073||50/30|
Configurations of ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Urine Cup come with any combination of the above listed drug analytes with or without S.V.T. This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
Allow the test cup, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Pull tab to remove cap, collect specimen in the cup and secure cap by pressing down on all three corners.
3. Check the temperature label (Temp Label) up to 4 minutes after specimen collection. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an unadulterated specimen is 32-38°C (90-100°F).
4. Check the cap for a tight seal, date and initial the security seal label, then place it over the cap.
5. Remove one key from the kit, place the cup on a flat surface, and push the key into the socket of the cup to begin the test. Start timer.
6. Remove the peel off label covering the test results and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
7. Read the adulteration strips between 3-5 minutes (when applicable) compare the colors on the adulteration pads to the enclosed color chart. If the specimen indicates adulteration, refer to your Drug Free Policy for guidelines on adulterated specimens. We recommend not to interpret the drug test results and either retest the urine or collect another specimen.
8. Read results at 5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 10 minutes.
1. ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Urine Cup provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
2. There is a possibility that technical or procedural errors, as well as interfering substances in the urine specimen may cause erroneous results.
3. Adulterants, such as bleach and/or alum, in urine specimens may produce erroneous results regardless of the analytical method used. If adulteration is suspected, the test should be repeated with another urine specimen.
4. A positive result does not indicate level or intoxication, administration route or concentration in urine.
5. A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
6. This test does not distinguish between drugs of abuse and certain medications.
7. A positive test result may be obtained from certain foods or food supplements.
Note: The above information is for reference use only. Please refer to the product insert provided with the products before use.