Accu-Tell® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel (Urine)
|Product Name||Specimen||Catalog No.||Quantity per box||Certificate|
|Multi-2 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E51||25T/15T|
|Multi-3 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E44||25T/15T|
|Multi-4 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E45||25T/15T|
|Multi-5 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E31||25T/15T||CE|
|Multi-6 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E32||25T/15T||CE|
|Multi-7 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E73||25T/15T|
|Multi-8 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E74||25T/15T|
|Multi-9 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E75||25T/15T|
|Multi-10 Drug Panel||Urine||ABT-DOA-E53||25T/15T||CE|
ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel (Urine) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in urine at the following cut-off concentrations:
|Marijuana (THC)||11-nor-Δ9-THC-9 COOH||150/50/25|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)||Nortriptyline||1,000|
|Synthetic Marijuana (K2)||JWH-018、JWH-073||50/30|
Configurations of ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel (Urine) come with any combination of the above listed drug analytes. This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
Allow the test panel, urine specimen, and/or controls to equilibrate to room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test panel from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Remove the cap.
3. With the arrow pointing toward the urine specimen, immerse the test panel vertically in the urine specimen for at least 10 to 15 seconds. Immerse the strip to at least the level of the wavy lines, but not above the arrow on the test panel.
4. Replace the cap and place the test panel on a non-absorbent flat surface.
5. Start the timer and wait for the colored line(s) to appear.
6. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Results may be stable up to 1 hour after test initiation
1. ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Rapid Test Panel (Urine) provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
2. There is a possibility that technical or procedural errors, as well as interfering substances in the urine specimen may cause erroneous results.
3. Adulterants, such as bleach and/or alum, in urine specimens may produce erroneous results regardless of the analytical method used. If adulteration is suspected, the test should be repeated with another urine specimen.
4. A positive result does not indicate level or intoxication, administration route or concentration in urine.
5. A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free urine. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
6. This test does not distinguish between drugs of abuse and certain medications.
7. A positive test result may be obtained from certain foods or food supplements.
Note: The above information is for reference use only. Please refer to the product insert provided with the products before use.