Accu-Tell® Multi-Drug Saliva Rapid Test Cassette
|Product Name||Specimen||Catalog No.||Quantity per box|
|Multi-2 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B142||15T|
|Multi-3 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B143||15T|
|Multi-4 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B144||15T|
|Multi-5 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B145||15T|
|Multi-6 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B146||15T|
|Multi-7 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B147||15T|
|Multi-8 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B148||15T|
|Multi-9 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B149||15T|
|Multi-10 Drug Saliva Cassette||Saliva||ABT-DOA-B150||15T|
ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Saliva Rapid Test Cassette for AMP/MET/COC/OPI/THC/PCP/MTD/MDMA/OXY/COT/BZO/KET/6-MAM is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and drug metabolites in saliva at the following cut-off concentrations:
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. A more specific alternate chemical method must be used in order to obtain a confirmed analytical result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) and gas chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (GC/MS/MS) are the preferred confirmatory methods. Professional judgment should be applied to any drug of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
Allow the test cassette, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
Remove the collector from the sealed pouch and insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect oral fluid for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes fully saturated. Gentle pressing the sponge between the tongue and teeth will assist saturation. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
2. Remove the collector from the mouth. Place saturated oral fluid collector into chamber and press sponge fully against the strainer to collect oral fluid. Discard the collector. Snap the cap shut on the collection chamber.
3. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Unscrew cap cover from the collection chamber. Invert the collection chamber and transfer 3 drops of oral fluid (approximately 120 µL) into specimen well of the test cassette and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well. Place screw cap on the collection chamber. See illustration above.
1. ACCU-TELL® Multi-Drug Saliva Rapid Test Cassette provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) or gas chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (GC/MS/MS) is preferred confirmatory methods.
2. A positive test result does not indicate the concentration of drug in the specimen or the route of administration.
3. A negative result may not necessarily indicate a drug-free specimen. Drug may be present in the specimen below the cutoff level of the assay.
Note: The above information is for reference use only. Please refer to the product insert provided with the products before use.