Accu-Tell® Single Drug of Abuse Rapid Test Cassette (Saliva)
|PRODUCT NAME||SPECIMEN||CUT-OFF||CATALOG NO.||QUANTITY PER BOX|
|Amphetamine (AMP) Test Cassette||Saliva||50 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B46||15T|
|Benzodiazepine (BZD) Test Cassette||Saliva||20 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B70||15T|
|Cocaine (COC) Test Cassette||Saliva||20 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B48||15T|
|Cotinine (COT) Test Cassette||Saliva||30 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B175||15T|
|Methamphetamine (MET) Test Cassette||Saliva||50 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B69||15T|
|Ecstasy (MDMA) Test Cassette||Saliva||50 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B87||15T|
|Morphine (MOR) Test Cassette||Saliva||40 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B47||15T|
|Methadone (MTD) Test Cassette||Saliva||30 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B172||15T|
|Oxycodone (OXY) Test Cassette||Saliva||20 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B171||15T|
|Phencyclidine (PCP) Test Cassette||Saliva||10 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B173||15T|
|Propoxyphene (PPX) Test Cassette||Saliva||50 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B177||15T|
|Cannabinoid (THC) Test Cassette||Saliva||12 ng/ml||ABT-DOA-B67||15T|
Allow the test cassette, specimen, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30ºC) prior to testing. Instruct the donor to not place anything in the mouth including food, drink, gum or tobacco products for at least 10 minutes prior to collection.
1. Bring the pouch to room temperature before opening it. Remove the test cassette from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour.
2. Remove the collector from the sealed pouch and insert the sponge end of the collector into the mouth. Actively swab the inside of the mouth and tongue to collect Saliva for a total of 3 minutes until the sponge becomes fully saturated. Gentle pressing the sponge between the tongue and teeth will assist saturation. No hard spots should be felt on the sponge when saturated.
3. Remove the collector from the mouth. Place saturated Saliva collector into chamber and press sponge fully against the strainer to collect Saliva. Discard the collector. Snap the cap shut on the collection chamber.
4. Place the test cassette on a clean and level surface. Unscrew cap cover from the collection chamber. Invert the collection chamber and transfer 3 drops of Saliva (approximately 120 µL) into specimen well of the test cassette and start the timer. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well. Place screw cap on the collection chamber. See illustration below.
5. Wait for the colored line(s) to appear. Read results at 10 minutes. Do not read results after 1 hour.
1. ACCU-TELL® Single Drug of Abuse Rapid Test Cassette (Saliva) provides only a qualitative, preliminary analytical result. A secondary analytical method must be used to obtain a confirmed result. Gas chromatography/mass spectrophotometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method.
2. A positive result indicates presence of the drug or its metabolites but does not indicate level of intoxication, administration route or concentration in saliva.
3. A negative result may not necessarily indicate drug-free saliva. Negative results can be obtained when drug is present but below the cut-off level of the test.
Note: The above information is for reference use only. Please refer to the product insert provided with the products before use.